Your time is your most precious resource. Life without enough of it can very stressful and seriously impact on your productivity. Learn about how to manage it by observing Pete and Alison and how they manage their time or not.
Pete’s always busy.
- He spends a lot of time looking at his watch
- He runs out offices to get to his next meeting
- He works very hard: he’s always taking work home
- He’s known as the man who likes to say “Yes” to others
Alison, on the other hand
- Can seem a bit stand offish
- She likes to focus on what she’s doing
- She will help others, but only if she’s not overloaded herself
- And she says “No!” if she’s too busy